FLV Converter SDK provides powerful functions as well, like text and image watermark, which can be set to show up in any time segment. It supports to capture thumbnail picture from the video at a random time or at a specific time. It also supports to trim the video with a certain time segment, crop the video and perform deinterlacing. It supports to adjust the parameters as well, like video frame rate, image size, bit rate, audio sample rate, channels, and so on.
- Support many types of FLV format, like H.263/VP6/Nellymoser.
- Generate many types of video format: AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MPG, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, MP3, etc., which can be played on tech toys like iPod, iPhone, Zen, Zune, etc. and standalone players like DVD VCD, SVCD, etc.
- Support to convert FLV files into audio or audio-only video.
- Support image and text watermarks, which can be set to show up in any time segment.
- Support to add multiple image and text watermarks in the same time segment.
- Support snapshot.
- Support to trim and crop the video, and performs deinterlacing.
- Support to adjust the parameters like video frame rate, image size, bit rate, audio sample rate, channels, and so on.
FLV Converter SDK is a server solution for online FLV to video conversion. It is of great help in building an online FLV to Video converter tool. It also can be embedded in other applications for FLV to video conversion.
With the functions included in this SDK, you can get started building your online FLV to video conversion website today. Or, you can directly embed it in your application for development. It has integrated within itself the technical documents detailing the command lines and samples, so you can quickly find the information you're looking for.
- Adobe Flash Player 7 or above
- Direct X 9 or above (for wmv/wma encoding)
- Windows Media Player 9 or above (for wmv/wma encoding)