Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Product FAQFAQ of Flash Video MX Pro
FAQ of Flash Video MX Std
FAQ of DVD to Flash Converter
FAQ of Flash Video MX SDK V2
- Which is the most convenient way to pay?
We recommend you to use credit card, as this is the most efficient payment channel, and the process fee is relatively lower.
- Anything has to pay attention to in buying?
Please do keep the registered email, order number with you for later upgrade and after-sale service, etc.
- In almost half an hour I'm trying to buy the converter, however, failed, why?
May it be one of the reasons below:
1. The money on your credit card is not sufficient.
2. May it be the problem of some agents like SWREG, etc. If you agree that we deal with this situation manually, then you may write to us to confirm, and we will let SWREG solve the problem as soon as possible.
3.Some problems with our network, and we will deal with it at once. If unfortunately failed, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.
- How come I was given a license key that only worked once? Do I need to get a new key from you if I want to re-install the program?
If the registration code works, it is unnecessary for you to get a new one.
- What can I do if I want you to send me again the registration info without the registered email and the order number?
You can contact our support emails and tell us more info on the order, such as your name, purchase date, company name or anything else that you have, since it will help us find your registration info in a quicker way.
- I've got the order number yet fail to find the registration number and info, and I have to re-install the program, why?
This is because the information on our backstage is not sufficient. You can contact us via email@example.com or telephone.
- I'm buying with the credit card, however, why can't I get the program on time?
This may be because the credit card is in reviewing state. There are several situations that may encounter this state:
1. The transition money amount is big.
2. You are in the pirate version flooded or poor ecommerce country.
3. The IP address is not in accord to the one you have filled up.
4. Your email or credit card has a refund record.
- I have a laptop and a desktop computer, can I use your program on both?
No, you can run the program on a machine only, if you want install both the two machines, then you have to buy two.
- What can I do if I lost my serial number?
You can send emails to retrieve after the checking by our flash-video-mx team colleagues.