You can find MX Pro's advantages in DVD to Flash Converter as well: files under VIDEO_TS: IFO files, VTS_01_1.vob, VTS_01_2.vob, VTS_01_3.vob and more can all be input. Video cropping is to kill the black margins and trimming is to shorten your movie! Flash Player, templates, video effects, and video sequencing, etc. are all to diversify your video content for a fresh visual experience!
Version: 6.0Size: 12.65 MBTrial Limitation: Watermark & Noise Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/ Vista
DVD to Flash Converter enables you rip your DVD files into streaming Flash files in minutes. Now you can easily display your videos on the web completing with play controls and playback settings.
DVD to Flash Converter V.184.108.40.2061(August 26 2009)
- Fixed the bug that the first image did not show when the SWF is chosen to export with video embedded.
DVD to Flash Converter V.220.127.116.11(April. 17, 2009)
- Added the export of F4V.
- Fixed some other bugs.
DVD to Flash Converter V.18.104.22.168(Dec. 2, 2008)
- Fixed the problem that the transparent background of imported Alpha AVI goes black while transparent color is selected or contrast is adjusted.
- Fixed the loss problem of frame-rate precision while exporting FLV.
DVD to Flash Converter V.22.214.171.124(Aug. 19, 2008)
- Added the option to disable ExternalAPI by default, and updated all of the skins of control bar.
- Fixed the update program and changed ShellExecute into CreateProcess.
- Updated the CodecBri to 126.96.36.199, which supports the fast stretch.
- Fixed several crytic bugs.
DVD to Flash Converter V.188.8.131.52(July. 24, 2008)
- Renewed the upgrade program.
- Modified some bugs of control bars.
DVD to Flash Converter V.5.0(Jun. 12, 2008)
- Brand-new UI, what you see is what you get, providing best user experience ever.
- Full-screen capable Flash Player with gorgeous skins.
- AVC/H.264 video encoding to earn a higher quality (same bit rate) or smaller file size (same quality), saving your bandwidth, reducing buffer times and giving your visitors better feeling!
- Project file saving, helps to custom different projects for different uses.
- Convert bundles of files at a time, making good use of your multiple-core CPU, faster video encoding, saving time.
- You can add image and text subtitle at any time, together with their lasting time, enabling you to better present your video.
DVD to Flash Converter V.4.6(Dec. 11, 2007)
- Fixed the display problem of some interfaces on the non-96dpi monitor.
- Fixed the problem of ripping error of DVD chapters under batch conversion mode.
- Enabled to support the new version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
DVD to Flash Converter V.4.5(Nov. 23, 2007)
- Updated some of the interfaces when displayed on non-96DPI monitors.
- Solved the problem of incorrect ripping of DVD chapters under batch conversion mode.
DVD to Flash Converter V.4.3(Aug. 17, 2007)
- Enhanced to support Japanese as the interface language.
- Fixed the bug in processing fonts, which will cause conversion failure in the batch mode when instructed User Caption.
DVD to Flash Converter V.4.2(Aug. 7, 2007)
- Empowered the function to support On2 VP6 codec as well as to support encoding Flash 8.
- Added the function of DVD Ripper to rip DVD video and encode Flash.
- Added the function to save and install project for the Batch Encoder.
- Revised the default settings for the video quality of the output.
- Optimized the bottom modules to better support decoding module, process logo, etc.
More Flash Tools